Charleston Catering From Foodies
Established in 2001, Foodies Cafe & Catering provides Full Service Catering across the Lowcountry. Owned and operated, by Chef Jeannie Dillon, she and her staff are dedicated to providing you with a innovative menus made up of the freshest, locally sourced ingredients. Whether you would like Shrimp Salad BLT’s for a casual office lunch or Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin for a wedding reception, Foodies is able to create menus at every price point for every occasion. Our catering kitchen is located at 6185 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406.
Please contact (843) 971-0505 for further information.
Let us cater your next event, and you will taste our difference.
Sample Catering Menus
VIEW OUR SAMPLE MENUS (.PDF Downloads)
- Parties & Events – We cater all kinds of parties & events including corporate functions, business lunches, weddings and benefits.
- Receptions – Leave the details of your wedding reception catering to the professionals at Foodies Cafe & Catering.
- Dinner – Need a catered dinner? Click the link for a sample catered dinner menu and explore the possibilities.
- Lunch – Office lunch? Want to show your employees your appreciation for their hard work? Foodies will cater your luncheon!
- Breakfast – Early morning meetings can be started off positively with catering from Foodies Cafe & Catering. Order now.
“Thank you for making the Commodore’s Installation Dinner such a success. The food and service were fantastic. Several members commented that it was the best one in several years. We’ll be sure to hire Foodeze again next year.” ~James Island Yacht Club
“Everyone at Foodeze was wonderful to work with. Casey took care of every detail imaginable, which made planning my event from out of town so much easier.” ~Elisabeth Lawrence
“Seeking a great catering company for our annual SCI Low Country Chapter Annual Dinner and Auction, we contacted Foodeze to discuss the possibility of creating a custom dinner menu for our evening event. I had the pleasure of meeting with Casey and Jerry with whom I shared the details of the event, my menu ideas and of course, my budget! They created a unique custom menu with several options per course for me to select from – I quickly finalized the selections and they took it from there. The food and plate presentation was fabulous and our guests are still raving! Casey checked in with me throughout the event to ensure that all expectations were being met – their attention to detail was impeccable. The staff was very professional and left the off premise location spotless. Rest assured, we will be booking with Foodeze for our 2012 event!” ~ Karen and Patrick Autore
***Read more Foodies reviews here.
TASTE OUR DIFFERENCE